TERMS & CONDITIONS:
The information contained on this website is for educational purposes and is provided as general information only.
By registering and/or accessing in any way the information presented on this website, you agree to the following statement:
- a) “I hereby understand that information provided herein is not a psychological or physical alternative or substitute for any medical or psychological condition and only information I may find of benefit. I acknowledge that the information provided does not offer any diagnoses in any way and is offered without prejudice.
- b) Also I understand that I am making the selections that I believe pertain to me and agree to accept and assume full responsibility for any and all risks associated with viewing or using this website or any information or materials incorporated within or downloaded from this website. I further understand that by me selecting information and personally using the information in whatever form, it may remind me (or trigger) negative or even traumatic memories and I again accept full responsibility for any actions that I take in regard to the reading of or the use of any information contained within this website or via this website”.
- c) Any descriptions of situations and any circumstances presented in any text are perspectives only and may not represent others' perspectives; they therefore are not necessarily considered as fact for every situation described, but are based upon common and general human behaviours.
- d) While all information, materials and links to other resources are posted in good faith, the accuracy, validity, effectiveness, completeness, or usefulness of any information herein, as with any publication electronic or otherwise, cannot be guaranteed.
DesAllen Pty Ltd. accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the use or misuse of the information contained on this website, including, but not limited to, descriptions, comments, demonstrations, attachments, downloads, any training, and related activities or courses of action.
Where options are being considered, we strongly advise that you seek professional advice where appropriate, before making decisions that could jeopardize yourself or the safety of any person or persons.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register for access to our site(s) and you may be required to enter: your name, e-mail address, gender, age group, country. This information is only used for our demographic analysis.
What About Credit Card Details?
Any credit card information used when you make a purchase, is only entered as part of a Recognised and Secure Payment Gateway e.g. PayPal, Stripe etc. There are no Personal Credit Card details stored on any of our servers.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used to administer a promotion, survey or other site feature, or demographic sales analysis.
Your personally identifiable information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering any purchased product or service requested.
How do we protect your information?
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database, only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
- Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information e.g. country, gender may be provided to other parties for marketing and statistical analysis, advertising, or other uses.
Updated: 10th August 2018